Shimano Ace Schraubkranz, Kassette, 6-fach, 21-13, Rennrad (42) Index Dura oevzll6198-Cassettes, Freewheels & Cogs
- Merrell Waterpro Maipo Green Grey Men Outdoors Water Adventure shoes J35261
- One Person Tent Pop-Up Free Standing Shelter Camping Solo Sleeping Mosquito-Net
- ROGELLI 009.237 SS18 Sport Glasses RAPTOR fluor
- SRAM Guide RSC Hydraulic MTB Bike Disc Brakeset + 160mm redors 750 1450mm NEW
- Surefire G2X Pro 600 Lumen LED Flashlight w 2 Extra CR123 & Battery Box - FG
- Vango Kraken II Oversized Chair Excalibur Max Load 180kg (28.3 Stone)
- GIRO SKI SNOWBOARD HELMET, blueE, ADULT SIZE L, NEW
- KENTAUR Boot vom rest Vorderseite mit Magneten integriert verkauft in Paar
- Marlbgold Go Kart Race Suit CIK FIA Level 2 (Free Gift Included)
- Norrona Hosenträger Hosenträger, Einheitsgröße black
- Quik Shade Summit SX170 10 x 10 ft. Instant Canopy with Adjustable Dual Half
- Ryobi TT Power FD 1000 - FD 6000 sea reel
- Shimano Twin Power 4000XG For Saltwater Game Fishing
- Tough 1 1200D Waterproof Poly Turnout Horse Blanket in NEON ZEBRA 84
- 2 x Maxxis Fat Plus 26 3.8- 5.0 MTB Fatbike Schlauch Fahrrad 427g
- VINTAGE Wooden 72 Skis Has Brown Finish Signed SPLITKEIN + Bamboo Poles
- 2PCS Stainless Tournament Style Clamp on Fishing Rod Holder For Rails 7 8 to 1
- Berkley TEC Belly Boat Ripple XCD Rubber Dinghy 63x43 5 16X19 11 16in Fishing
- Attacco manubrio koryak 31,8 x 60mm alluminio black 0 SH-PRSS0377 PRO Bici Scatto
- Carver Bikes 15 x 135mm Fat Bike Front Hub
- Envision Echo 24 Message Pro And Acuknee Wrap
- Men's Saucony Triumph ISO 4 Size 11.5 (Retails 160.00)
- Old School BMX MX 2 Step Adjust Right Brake Lever Chrome steel vintage NOS
- Praxis Works 46 36T 110mm 10 11-Speed Cold-Forged Chainring Set CX Road Bike
- SELLA FIZIK ALIANTE VERSUS NERA modello 2014
- SRAM PG 1050 10 SPEED 12-32 PowerGlide Cassette PG1050
- Vintage ABU Svängsta Record Colibri Spinner 18gr S K never used 1961-66
- 2018 NWOT MENS DC SUPERNATANT 154 SNOWBOARD 500 Wood Finish 154cm
- Columbia Ski Snowboarding bluee One Piece Suit Size Large No.O475 10 1
- Abbey Bike Tools BBQ Pedal Wrench
- CAMPAGNOLO SHAMAL 8S TUBULAR C RECORD ERA REAR WHEEL NEW 26” CHRONO TIME TRIAL
- Ethirteen TRS Plus Dropper Post 150mm, 31.6mm
- Extra Large 7m Grey Foldable Sun Shade Sail Canopy Outdoor Yard Garden Shelter
- Hydro Flask 40 Oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Proof Sports
- Maxam 10pc Motorcycle Bells on Display Card MOTORCYCLE BELL SET 10 PC SET
- NOS SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC-6500 CRANKSET 9S SPEED 172.5mm 53 39 OCTALINK VINTAGE OLD
Thank you for visiting Bloomington Revealed! We are in the process of updating our data dashboards, so you may see an error message where data dashboards should be on our website. If so, don’t worry! We will have all data dashboards back up as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you would like access to a data set, please email Morgan Allen, Administrative Coordinator in the Office of the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she would be happy to assist you.
Understanding our challenge
Using data-driven analysis to provide a safe and civil environment for those who live, work and visit Bloomington
Bloomington has always been a community that cares.
This website gathers data from an array of City of Bloomington departments, social service providers, nonprofits, medical centers, and economic vitality indicators in an effort to set baselines for each criterion and help improve our community's understanding of the aforementioned challenge.
Although we've made progress, this challenge will require a sustained, steady, community-wide effort. We'll update this site as we progress and gather feedback from the community. Our goal is to make our community as safe, civil, and just as possible.
Safety, Civility, and Justice Data Sets
Throughout this website you will find interactive data dashboards. You can manipulate data by right-clicking on a dashboard, and by left-clicking you can download data files, exclude data sets, and view specific records.
Click on the pictures below to view collections of data dashboards by topic.
On August 11, 2016, the City of Bloomington announced the Safe, Civil, and Just City Initiative in response to safety concerns in downtown Bloomington.
The Community Justice and Mediation Center (CJAM) Report details these concerns and outlines potential solutions.
The SCJ Task Force Report includes further recommendations.
UPDATES FROM THE CITY
"Cities around the nation are looking for solutions to address the opioid crisis, homelessness concerns and mental health care. I am confident that we will continue to meet these challenges with determination and with compassion, and continue to build a bright future for Bloomington and Bloomingtonians."
Mayor John Hamilton, July 27, 2017
February 1, 2018 Update
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson provided updates pertaining to the implementation of SCJ Task Force recommendations.
July 6, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and Community and Family Resources Director Beverly Calendar Anderson spoke about the City's efforts to implement the SCJ Task Force's final recommendations.
July 27, 2017 UPDATE
Mayor Hamilton, Police Chief Mike Diekhoff, and County Council Commissioner Amanda Barge gave an update on the City's progress and touched on the city and county response to the opioid crisis.
A TIMELINE OF EVENTS
The timeline below links to news articles from the Indianapolis Star, the Herald-Times, and national news organizations. Click the text and the corresponding article will open in a new window.
- August 21: Based on recommendations from the SCJ Task Force, the SCJ Metrics Group is formed to collect and analyze data regarding park use, first responder reports, police dispatches, and other SCJ-related metrics.
- Shimano MW5 Dryshield SPD shoes size 38
- Shimano Nexave Hubs FH-C901 HB-C901 136 100 mm 32 656g road mtb bicycle
- November 16: The Community Coordinating Council hosts its first meeting.
In need? Get help.
If you or someone you know is in need of help you can use the map and links below to navigate service options within Bloomington. Simply scroll over the colored dots on the map to find out more about the services offered. To view services in a list format click here.
Do you have a question about a data set or a suggestion about how we can improve the website? Fill out the form below and an Office of the Mayor staff member will be in touch.
Tell us your story.
Have you been impacted by addiction and/or homelessness challenges within our community? We want to hear your story.